Sheltered Front Door Mat Central Park Rug 24×16 Black
- SHELTERED DOOR MAT: this rectangular shape mat should be placed in a covered, weather-protected area such as under an overhang, awning or portico. Entrance mats are weather resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures, hence stopping bacteria from pilling up on the surface of fiber doormats. Do not expose to direct sunlight or excessive moisture
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: With its heavy duty combination of Polypropylene and rubber, long-lasting durability, and helpful scraper and drainage mat design, this leaves design doormat is an affordable choice for any family. This dirt mat is tough enough to stand up to a variety of harsh conditions. Widely used for all weather, front door, exterior patio, entry way, porch door, garage, garden, commercial deal with high traffic inside and outside
- LOW PROFILE AND FASHION: Our doormat has a low profile design which prevents any interference with the opening and closing of a swing door adjacent to which the mat is placed. The doormat has a size of 24″L x 16″ W (60 L x 40 W cm) and a height of 1/4 inch which is an ideal size to not get stuck under the swinging doors. Manufactured in China, imported from France. Color black
- NON-SLIP AND ODOR RESISTANT – The back side of the door mat is made up of rubber which provides a maximum grip on the flooring such that it prevents you to skid while you walk. The rubber and soft Polypropylene fibers dry quickly and thus discourage growth of any odor causing bacteria. The adjacent gutter around perimeter form a dam for water and dirt – prevent them from spreading on the floor
- EASY TO CLEAN: quickly clean the mat by shaking, sweeping, vacuuming or hosing off. Hand washable.
13 in stock
Doormats or welcome mats are a must-have for any home and an important part of the home. A door mat is more than just decoration, they remove dirt from shoes before you enter while giving your entrance decor a finishing touch. The quality of a door mat depends on how well they hold on to dirt, clean your footwear and absorb the moisture. At Homdkor, we have a wide range of doormats of different sizes and designs that will suit your requirement and style. From mats with French wordings to tough rubber mats, we have everything you need. To find the right door mat for your space, you can start with its functionality. Do you want to use it outdoors or indoors? Outdoor mats are the first line of protection. They are usually made of coir and have a coarse construction to take off a lot of dirt and debris and not let them inside your home. You can place them at the entryways of your home, garden or patio. Some mats also have scrapers that will scrape off dirt from shoes. Next is indoor mats, these soak up water so as to protect your floors and your feet too. You can use a combination of outdoor and indoor mats to keep dirt and moisture outside your house. Doormats also come with other features such as non-slip backing, boot scraper and more. Browse our collection and find the best door mat or welcome mat for your house. Mats can be used in any area of the home but a doormat is usually found by a door as a welcome mat, anti-fatigue mats by the kitchen sink, or throughout hallways as an entryway mat in the home.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 0.25 in|