Wall-Mounted Sink Floor Cabinet Miami 2 Doors White
- DO NOT FIT WITH PEDESTAL SINK: Fits only wall mounted sink or vessel sink- SINK IS NOT INCLUDED. Dimensions: 24″L x 11.8″D x 27.9″H (61 L x 31 D x 71 H cm)
- KEEP EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE: All your items can be easily hidden away from view by closing the two white louvered front doors. Also, included one inside shelf (non adjustable)
- MADE OF WOOD/MDF: This under sink cabinet is made of white painted sturdy wood (MDF). The 2 doors have an easy opening with U-shape cutout handles. Also, the louvered doors ensure a good air flow and are magnetized to stay securely closed
- TOP SINK HOLE PRECUT: On the top shelf only, a hole of 6.3 by 6.3 Inches allows the passage of the sink’s water pipes to the wall. From the top to the first inside shelf, the available height for the passage of pipes is 9.12 Inches
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Don’t spend your day assembling furniture; with detailed instructions and numbered parts, it will be set up in no time
- MATCHING COLLECTION: Complete your decoration with other products of the collection Miami. Choose between under sink, wall-mounted, freestanding, over the toilet, toilet paper reserve or tower linen cabinets. Imported from France, made in PRC
- Assembly instructions are available here Assembly instructions 9900-300
19 in stock
You also may be interested in
In small-size bathrooms or even in any bathroom, no space should go to waste. This Wall-Mounted Sink Cabinet Miami 2 Doors uses the space under the sink for storing things.
Additionally, you can easily store products like towels, toilet paper, hair dryer and hygiene products. Also, this MDF-made cabinet will bring an elegant style to your bathroom in minutes.
This floor cabinet with louvered doors features an inside shelf (non adjustable). So, that offers plenty of space for all your accessories.
Moreover, Evideco has designed these vanity cabinets to fit wall-mounted sinks and vessel sinks only. Our under sink cabinets feature a pre-cut hole on the top shelf. Hence, it allows the passage of the sink’s water pipes to the wall.
All pedestal sinks will not fit with theses cabinets, as the pedestal doesn’t fit behind the cabinet. Indeed, non pedestal under sink cabinets are a common choice for people looking to integrate storage space into their bathroom.
Finally, revamp and organize your bathroom with our wall-mounted sink cabinet Miami 2 doors.
Complete your decoration with other products of the same collection Miami. You can choose between wall-mounted, floor or over-the-toilet cabinets, toilet paper reserve or tower units.
Assembly instructions are available here Assembly instructions 9900-300
|Dimensions||24 × 11.8 × 27.9 in|
ordered for my mothers small bathroom and she loves it it fits right under her sink with great storage space for her
Basically everything I need, better than I expected.
It was easy to put together and looks really nice in a small bathroom. I just wish the space between the shelf’s would be bigger because none of my cleaning supplies fit in there.
Shelley B –
Great little cabinet!! So easy to put together!
This is a good looking cabinet and worked all for my console sinks. I have three of them and nowhere in the bathrooms to store anything. This cabinets fit pretty well. The tops are about a quarter of an inch to wide, so that I couldn’t slide the…
Rosa E Gamboa –
This unit is nice and tall, my only disappointment, is the two shutter doors do not line up evenly! My handyman did his best to get them to look even, but, it seems the probblem lies in the actual two doors that were sent, they just were not matched…
We were very happy with this product. It was well designed to assemble easily, although it took quite a bit of time. The appearance is better than I expected, fitting into our bathroom very well and filling a need for under the sink storage perfectly….
We basically have a classroom sink in our 100 year old bathroom. This fit perfectly. -It’s nothing to look at, but it solves a storage problem. -Freestanding, but surprisingly stable. -Easy to put together with a cordless drill and a Phillips head…
I’m 75 years old, and–other than a little difficulty getting up and down–I assembled this little gem with only a hex head screwdriver. I thought the assembly instruction left a little to be desired, but hopefully my pictures will help you. Also, I…
It is super cute and fits perfectly in our small powder room. Also easy to put together.
M. Bryant –
good, expected. But had a small dent with exposed wood. Not huge, but I can’t give it five stars if it arrives like this. Not worth complaining about, but its also particle board so… its not a super high quality item. But for my apartment for the…
R. Dell –
Product was as described. Would recommend.