Sheltered Front Door Mat Coir Coco Fibers Rug 24×16 Natural
- SHELTERED DOOR MAT: this rectangular shape mat should be placed in a covered, weather-protected area such as under an overhang, awning or portico. Do not expose to direct sunlight or excessive moisture. Dimensions: 24″L x 16″ W x 5/8″H (60 L x 40 W cm)
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: The eco-friendly material has a heavy-duty thick pile, and the uniform weaving allows air to circulate more easily, letting the mat to dry up faster than traditional doormats
- DURABLE AND NATURAL COCO COIR DOORMAT: made from the strong and durable husk of coconuts, 100% natural coconut fibers, Handwoven by artisans in India, imported from France. Color natural
- CLEAN FLOORS AND SAFETY: strong bristles wipe away dirt, debris, mud and moisture from your shoes.This door mat is made up of non-slip heavy duty PVC which prevents you to skid while you walk
- EASY TO CLEAN: quickly clean the mat by shaking, sweeping or vacuuming. Weather and moisture resistant, mats can withstand extreme temperatures, hence stopping bacteria from pilling up on the surface
16 in stock
Doormats or welcome mats are a must-have for any home and an important part of the home. A door mat is more than just decoration, they remove dirt from shoes before you enter while giving your entrance decor a finishing touch. The quality of a door mat depends on how well they hold on to dirt, clean your footwear and absorb the moisture. At Homdkor, we have a wide range of doormats of different sizes and designs that will suit your requirement and style. From mats with French wordings to tough rubber mats, we have everything you need. To find the right door mat for your space, you can start with its functionality. Do you want to use it outdoors or indoors? Outdoor mats are the first line of protection. They are usually made of coir and have a coarse construction to take off a lot of dirt and debris and not let them inside your home. You can place them at the entryways of your home, garden or patio. Some mats also have scrapers that will scrape off dirt from shoes. Next is indoor mats, these soak up water so as to protect your floors and your feet too. You can use a combination of outdoor and indoor mats to keep dirt and moisture outside your house. Doormats also come with other features such as non-slip backing, boot scraper and more. Browse our collection and find the best door mat or welcome mat for your house. Mats can be used in any area of the home but a doormat is usually found by a door as a welcome mat, anti-fatigue mats by the kitchen sink, or throughout hallways as an entryway mat in the home.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 0.1 in|
There are no reviews yet.