Outdoor Interlocking Rubber Floor Mat Anti-Fatigue Door Mat 24Lx16W Black
- SOLD SEPARATELY OR BY SET: 3 options, sold by one mat, or by a set of 2 mats with 2 connectors or by a set of 2 connectors only. If you are looking for an effective way to have a large area covered with anti-fatigue mats, you have the choice of getting one mat or to combine multiple rubber floor mats by joining them with our set of connectors.
- ANTI-FATIGUE MAT: Standing for long periods of time can cause fatigue and even progressive damage to your feet. By absorbing pressure from the weight of your feet and providing a cushioning effect, this rubber floor mat reduces foot fatigue and provide all-day comfort when standing for long periods of time. Perfect for in-plant applications including workstations, assembly lines and more
- INTERLOCKING SYSTEM: By using the connectors (sold separately or with the bundle of 2 mats), you can easily get any shape and size needed. 2 connectors are recommended to interlock 2 floor mats. Leave it up to your own imagination and connect 3 mats in a line or connect 4 mats in a square or any size and shape needed (the rubber mat can also be cut to size as required)This rubber mat can also be cut to size as required.
- SAFETY FLOOR MAT: This door mat is made up of non-slip heavy duty rubber which provides a maximum grip on the flooring such that it prevents you to skid while you walk or work. Widely used in wet areas, small pins on the bottom keep the mat up off the floor so water can drain beneath, providing a dry and safe work area. The circular drainage holes allow water and waste to pass through, making this rubber matting easy to clean. Mat dimensions are 24 L x 16 W x 1/2 H Inche (60 L x 40 W cm). Connectors dimensions: 2.7″L x 2.7″ W x 0.7″H. Color black.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND WASH: Its raised surface is designed to effectively scrape off debris, dirt and mud. The large drainage holes of the floor mat allow moisture to drain, giving you cleaner and drier floors. When it’s time to clean, just lift the mat and sweep or vacuum up the loose particles, then put the mat under a stream of water. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, for home, commercial and industrial areas. It can be used in entryways, bathrooms, kitchens, swimming pools, or in work areas like restaurant, bars, auto body shops, mechanic garages, as well as industrial applications
Out of stock
Doormats or welcome mats are a must-have for any home and an important part of the home. A door mat is more than just decoration, they remove dirt from shoes before you enter while giving your entrance decor a finishing touch. The quality of a door mat depends on how well they hold on to dirt, clean your footwear and absorb the moisture. At Homdkor, we have a wide range of doormats of different sizes and designs that will suit your requirement and style. From mats with French wordings to tough rubber mats, we have everything you need. To find the right door mat for your space, you can start with its functionality. Do you want to use it outdoors or indoors? Outdoor mats are the first line of protection. They are usually made of coir and have a coarse construction to take off a lot of dirt and debris and not let them inside your home. You can place them at the entryways of your home, garden or patio. Some mats also have scrapers that will scrape off dirt from shoes. Next is indoor mats, these soak up water so as to protect your floors and your feet too. You can use a combination of outdoor and indoor mats to keep dirt and moisture outside your house. Doormats also come with other features such as non-slip backing, boot scraper and more. Browse our collection and find the best door mat or welcome mat for your house. Mats can be used in any area of the home but a doormat is usually found by a door as a welcome mat, anti-fatigue mats by the kitchen sink, or throughout hallways as an entryway mat in the home.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 0.8 in|