Metal Vertical Pole Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Holder Reserve 4 Rolls
- 4 ROLLS STORAGE: With its 4 rolls capacity, this simple yet elegant toilet paper roll reserve is ideal for bathroom or restroom use. Only indoor use. Ideal space-saver, an easy way to add a modern style to your bathroom in seconds!
- PERFECT SIZE: Featuring a round base of 5.5-Inch, a height of 16.9-Inch, the size of this toilet paper holder is perfect for relative small spaces and fits easily in rooms with limited places. Made of durable chromed metal, it will last for year and will blow a fresh wind to your home decor!
- VERSATILE: Ideal for your bathroom as a toilet paper reserve but also useful on your kitchen countertop as a 1 roll paper towel holder
- KEEP YOUR TOILET PAPER SAFE: 3 legs at the bottom of the round base will keep your toilet paper above the floor and dry
- STABLE BASE: With a round base of 5.5 Inch, this bathroom single pole tissue roll dispenser will stay safe and stable
28 in stock
A toilet-roll holder, also known as a toilet paper dispenser, is an item that holds a roll or more of toilet paper. Common models include a hinged length of wire mounted horizontally on a wall, a thicker axle either recessed into a wall or mounted on a frame, or a freestanding vertical pole on a base. At Evideco’s, we offer a variety of toilet paper holders: Wire on hinge, horizontal axle in wall, horizontal freestanding axle, vertical pole.
The vertical pole was originally intended to hold a stock of replacement rolls but has become the only paper holder in some households. It is particularly useful in homes where the family has mixed handedness. The horizontal axle design is found in most homes, and also in many schools. It is easy to use due to its low friction and ease of refilling. This is the type of holder most commonly assumed about when toilet paper orientation is mentioned. The wire on hinge is the idea is that the toilet roll maintains contact with the door or wall as the roll’s radius decreases. This provides enough friction to allow the user to tear off a piece of tissue.
|Dimensions||5.51 × 5.51 × 16.9 in|