Kenya Round Toilet Seat PP -Pattern 16.8 L x 14 W
- CLASSICAL PATTERN : Enjoy this Kenya toilet seat with this african style, which will add a folkloric touch to your bathroom. Color :white, gold, grey and black, seat: white.
- MATCHING COLLECTION : Complete your decoration with other products of the same Kenya collection, like shower curtain, bath mat, tumbler, toothbrush holder, or toilet brush to name a few.
- ADJUSTABLE HINGES : features two adjustable hinges : by twisting them, the length of the seat can be elongated from 16 1/2 to max 17 1/8 -Inch.
- HIGH QUALITY : Made of solid polypropylene and resistant to chipping, staining, fading and peeling
- CHECK CAREFULLY THE SIZE NEEDED : this toilet seat measures 16 1/2″L X 14″W. Please see the instructions at the end of the product’s description to determine if your toilet bowl is round, oval or elongated.
Out of stock
Enjoy a native artsy geometric patterned round toilet seat which can add sophistication to your bathroom with its ethnic ornaments. Lid : color white with gold, grey and black print, toilet seat: full white colored. Easy to install with the included hardware. Comfortable with its 4 bumpers, it fits standard toilet bowls and features two adjustable hinges : by twisting them, the length of the seat can be elongated from 16 1/2 to max 17 1/8 -Inch. Made of solid polypropylene and duroplast, resistant to chipping, staining, fading and peeling. Clean with warm soapy water.
Length 16.8-Inch (max 17.125-Inch) and width 14-Inch. Imported from France, made in PRC. Complete your decoration with other products of the same Kenya collection, like shower curtain, bath mat, tumbler, toothbrush holder or toilet brush to name a few. Measuring for the correct size prior to purchasing your seat is very important. Using a tape measure, first measure the distance between the hinge post holes at the back of the lid area. The standard distance between the hinge post holes is 5-1/2-Inch.
Once you have determined that the hinge post hole distance is standard, next you’ll need to determine if your bowl is round, oval or elongated. To do this, measure from the front center of the bowl to the area directly between the hinge post holes. The dimension for a round toilet is about 16-1/2-Inch. For an oval toilet, the dimensions is about 17-1/2-Inch and for an elongated toilet, the dimension is about 18-1/2-Inch.
|Dimensions||16.00 × 14.00 × 1.50 in|